Dear aficionados MaCheScialbore, open now a very delicate part of our blog page: that we treat the most urgent global issues. Unfortunately, from the pages of the weekly DiPiù (all appreciate that to be a newspaper that deals with people from the extraordinary talents and varied, and who know what it means to the hard ranks), we learn the news that Licia Nunez, star of "Living", is now unemployed.
I personally am shocked. This news has tarnished the emergency in Darfur.
I believe all of us must try to mobilize ourselves, can not stay with our hands! But I say, where are the ideals? We must fight! Make us feel! We have demonstrated against nuclear power, against the war in Iraq, and we do not want you to show Licia Nunez has a job?! If they were still alive Gandhi and Mother Teresa of Calcutta will certainly contribute.
Good. After the fomentation
now ironic way to cynicism.
First: and mo Who cazz'è 'is Licia Nunez?
Second: I do not know why, but at a guess looking at the picture, something tells me that no very great difficulty in finding another job.
Point three: Dear Licia Nunez (and dear editors DiPiù), I believe that to talk about unemployment in this case, with thousands of temporary workers with family responsibilities to around Italy, it takes a face like my ass stratospheric . Congratulations!
0 comments:
Post a Comment