Esercizi delle otto e dieci dopo la sfuriata: inglese.
Scrivi le prime cose che ti vengono in mente, senza badare a forma o errori.
I usually wake up at 7 o'clock. I get dressed and have breakfast. I go out at 7.30 and I still feel asleep until I open the front door of my block of flats and I walk into my road. This is when I start to wake up not only phisically, but mentally speaking as well. I've hot headphones in my ears, and as I walk I listen to music which always makes my mood; but sometimes I like to hear the silence all around me, so I turn off my iPod and the only distinct sound I can hear is the one my path makes. I go to school on foot not only because it wakes me up in a way, but also because I get inspiration by that. Most people ask me "how the hell can you walk 20 minutes in the early morning when you can take a bus?"...
the clouds are already beyond ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment