Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dv To Usb Radio Shack



I do commissions. In fact, I do not even know exactly what. My mother spoke, as always speaking. And, as usual, I have not heard much. So I have to return a book at the library, I feel it in the storage case. It weighs a lot '. It must be one of those essays in which the blame falls on global woes of lack of values \u200b\u200bin which the company now pours. And then I have to buy something. But I do not remember what. Peace will come to me in the street. Pedal with these thoughts for the empty head. But, little by little, a strange feeling comes over me. E 'absurd, but enjoyable. Very nice. It 's so nice to me that the risk of not noticing a red light. Brake abruptly, too abruptly. Almost lose my balance. The sound of screeching rubber unconsciously brings me to a question. Why are suddenly happy? For my efforts, needless to say, I can not find a shred a plausible reason. Not even half. Proceeds along a path colonized by the billboards. Lego bike in the first post I can find. I went toward the library, the book begins to wear on me too much. I climb the stairs faster. I leave the book to the first employee I can find, looking at me as if I had some explanation. I limit myself to a "goodbye" and I'm leaving. Obviously there is no hope I remember what I had to buy for my mother. I come home empty-handed. I'll take my words as usual. No more, no less. Change only the topic of discussion. Well, I'll tell you that I'll go out again to take what she needed, and that's it. And in a second. Green. Under the light of an unusually sunny summer. A figure male. Him and his green shirt. E 'with someone else, maybe two people. Only a vision, fleeting. I hardly have time to implement it. I stop to see if I have hallucinations. But the only thing I can remember is that color. Green. On. Illuminated by the last afternoon sun. Of course wonderful. Suddenly I want to go home. Or better yet, take the road from downtown to my house, and flatter myself once again. To be happy for no apparent reason. And 'as if I knew I'd met. Illusion. Because of my dream is here. It is nothing but a provincial town, in a spring for a day too hot. A city that illusion. The shifting shadows, the state highway, shops ethnic food, buses, and everything else. More traffic lights almost missed this time because of a boy on a bicycle. It seems a little bigger than me, is nice and smiled. He caught my attention for a while, and, again, I am happy. I smile to myself, and I like to delude myself that this city still has much to offer me. Thank you to delude myself, but for a few hours, even if just for a bit, 'so wonderfully well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment