Before leaving on a long journey ...
Before leaving on a long journey
Bring the desire to adapt
before claiming orgasm
Just try to love you ...
I'm leaving. Last day in Rome between luggage, clothing, and loose papers that remind me to take everything, and then party with my cousin.
E 'strange summer, I can not define it, good or not, certainly not ugly. I've been through worse.
September will be my time to take stock of another year goes by and all I have done to reach my goals. With my usual sub-zero self-esteem are a few things I did for myself, but this time more than last year.
And now there's him, and I do not know where this will lead us attending, we will finish where and how. I know I am well again when I'm at his side and I know that for him is the same, this is enough for me. And I hope enough to him.
Venditti said "some love do not stop the immense speed and then come back" ... and I hope that our wandering has come to an end and that we can go back to believing in us.
On balance I like it already this summer, I put new plugs for my future and I have a new awareness in myself that I hope will last as long as possible. I feel
ready to face life, my 28th birthday soon and all the new challenges that await me, convinced I'm doing everything I can to get back to being peaceful.
Happy holidays to all.
good trip to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment