Sunday, January 11, 2009

Retirement Wording For Contract

A sudden death

[... I was in my room, my mom was in bed and I was talking the next day she died: they decided that after the he had done, would have injected a poison in the blood (usually American death penalty). I do not believe it, I was very ill and crying, sobbing. I could not believe that from nothing, from day to day I would be removed Mom. Change
scene
She was always lying on the bed crying I told her that I had never said if all his life had always been so cold and not very affectionate, she still had to know that I wanted so much good (they have been the exact words). And does not accept the fact that she would go. How would I do without her?
crying, crying and stamping his feet in a room is potendomi capacitive idea that she would die the next day and I could not help it. Change

scene came the next day, I and my father accompanying him in the place where she would die. She went upstairs and after a little 'back on the street, I asked her what she would have died within "a couple of hours, "he said ...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment