The victim becomes the persecutor
[... I, my mother, my grandfather, my grandmother and my aunt were locked in a kind of concentration camp. We had just called the flight. But before I had to steal away the cured meats (salami, cheese ...) and clothes! Change
scene after stealing them had come into a bathroom, or one at a time or all at once and wash. The bathrooms were full of cameras (the concentration camps were much more modern equipped !!!), so I had to hide the bag with cold cuts and his clothes very quickly, hoping that the Nazis did not know it. Change
scene I was very slow to wash in the bathroom, but the truth was that I could not hide the bag! I looked out the window and tried to understand, talking to the inmate who was on the other side of the road, if we were on the roof snipers. He told me that there was a sniper on the roof of David! Considering that the sniper was still could not escape. Change
scene
Our technique of escape would be this: throw the bag over the barbed wire and then do a long jump over the wire. But we could not do any of this !...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment