Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Penus In Vergina Images

cyclicality

Underneath things repeat themselves, there is in my life, so cyclicality in the world as a whole which, though known, there, constantly amazes me.
this is cyclical, which is expressed often in the reports, sentimental, emotional, family ... is a succession of situations, more or less real, more or less contradictory and more or less misunderstanding, which come and go like the thoughts of those who make them.
And finally, after creating these situations, good or bad that had to be born, because we, temperamentally and emotionally, to give birth, we are left holding a handful of nothing ... a handful of memories ...
A handful of pleasant memories, sad, about to smile, which means "again ...", again why we hope to understand cyclical event happened before.

Teine Just my friend (he knows who he is:-D) cycle lives: their cycles usually last 2 years and every two years he falls into the abyss of depression and utter, from which it rises again within a maximum of 3 months.
And now what about him? tells me that I have to believe in what I do, I believe this!
tells me that I work for myself but keeping one end, now I consider impossible, basically, I work on myself, but the purpose has gone to hell ...
tells me that I really have a life sucker, sucker I do not have a life, am I to feel alive, it is sad to say, at this point in life I need to suffer. And suffer
does not do anything, except that to grow (the words of Marco foiba). In fact, he wishes me well, but some bad, that I can understand, in time, what, how, when and why did wrong ... that I may, as he says, to recover what is still recoverable, even in extremis, perhaps with a patch ...

Tomorrow I'll know if I have a brother or sister, it excites me, very much.

Now there is nothing but wait ... What I do not know, maybe a train of desires, perhaps a caravan (?), maybe a blue fairy, a witch ... waiting, and waiting, and hoping to avoid creating further misunderstanding, act in good faith.
I
life crammed with misunderstandings, things unspoken, thoughts and reflections kept spoken to me ... if I had spoken with the proper authorities in time Now look at all the family, the mother's pregnancy and yet the cyclical maleddeta with more conviction and awareness.
And ok, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment