Monday, September 27, 2010

Bongard Deck Oven For Sale

I write but I do not.

that will probably have this "bad" habit of not having to write when things start going your way.
will I need to savor every moment fully, and focus, even if briefly, on another it seems like you're wasting your time.
will be that until I could not be sure how things were evolving it was hard even to repeat it to myself.
But now it seems to me to live a dream. A wonderful September that I did not end more.
E 'started, for me, a new year. Fresh from school, I always filled of good intentions in September, but never in January. And I keep still. And I finally managed to fix some 'my life.
And, mind you, who do not believe it.
I expect before the apocalypse of 2012.

After two years at home depressed as ever in my life, to throw myself on the university not to think of everything that was happening around me, I finally start over to work.
Having spent months doing interviews, believing less and less in my dreams and all I could expect from the future, finally my phone rang with an offer for work.
And it's a bit 'too early to say now that everything is wonderful, I have yet to settle in well and understand carefully what is my job. Ma .. work. I repeat: LAVOR O. Signed contract. Salary this month. In short, the normal range (that time is not seen in more then a lot ...) for me is happiness.
Having solved the business problem has eliminated 80% of my crying, my hatred towards myself and step by step, my self-esteem is returning to levels in normal (of course under the MIA not some other human beings). And then there

HIM. What finally is again mine. And mine alone. And I'm crazy love in the adolescent stage, and scream and yelled for a bit jealous' justified, the rest of my Paturnie and my obsessions have the upper hand. But this time I decided to pursue a decent relationship, not to cancel and not to cancel the rest of my life. I'm ready to make sacrifices because I want to be special. Why the peace and serenity that I send to my side when it has never had a par with any other guy in the world, and I do not exist most beautiful thing.

And to complete the picture from "Cristina Model Mill-White" (please, for once concedetemelo) keep doing tests with excellent results and my much-coveted and desired degree is getting closer.
Bello.

And now ... silence. Let's pretend I have nothing to fear of the apocalypse, and this would be less suitable period for the destruction of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment