Sunday, September 26, 2010

When Techdecklive Is Coming Out 2010



The clouds are lighter than the sky as soon as I set foot outside the house. The sun is almost completely down and the moon shines its light. I drank? Do not touch alcohol for weeks. Maybe I no longer needed. It is not a hallucination, though. The white circle stands in front of me and I feel close, very close. Around an arch of light was too old to be common. Right next door, a cross in the sky. Perhaps the wakes aereii that two have met, maybe two clouds thinned. At ground level, my neighborhood, where I'm away. An old woman quickly turns the corner with two shopping bags, one in each hand. It seems to escape from something bigger and stronger than she. One time, a shadow, a row of cars parked on the sidewalk in front of his house. Everything is so common for me, I do not fear anything here. Probably, if I were a foreign land, these places do not feel as safe, and act like the lady who is just out of my field of vision. I have no fear even death, here, if I keep on walking. And the night I went adelante, a knight-errant pitch with my elephant. I turn a cigarette that I just bought. Not the best time to enjoy it, though. Is not yet cold enough and do not suffer from the hands to keep it between your fingers to the icy air that goes to mingle with the smoke clear what happens in winter. But it gives me quite the same satisfaction. I'm no longer alone, I found my friends. I agree with some cigarettes, a bar and some comments on our lives. And in the street whenever it renews the agreement. They walk along with me. We move away from the center, all together. you seek, to find the connection that binds you to all the other people. I'm talking, talking nonstop. We find ourselves, without even having time to think out of the city. Open before me endless stretches of wheat fields, wild grass and legume plants. Behind us are the hills. I can see everything very well although it is already night. Every so often the houses perched on a hillside hide behind the smoke of my cigarette. But then reappear, as if to reassure me. I lent my blue scarf to someone but I'm not cold. The smoke coming inside me warm and keeps me awake in front of this marvel in about ten minutes from my house. It 's wonderful and makes me feel even closer to him. I lie on the deserted bike path and let others go ahead without me. Try to stay in the group, the calm is important but freedom is all about. I grant me only a few minutes in the company of myself and the end of my cigarette. Which is the least favorite part and that always makes me more ideas. But this time is different, the cross is still in the sky but the moon has ceased to illuminate it. Instead it gives light to all that surrounds me and makes me so happy. The world. And I'm in love. not stand between the people distracted I tell myself. I get up, I reach my friends. I embrace them one by one. I again also my scarf. It has a good fragrance that mixes with that of tobacco and the night air of autumn. I'm in love, although I do not know what. From what I have around him, of my life, this evening. The world. I know that without these minutes I would not have ever realized. And I would have lost too much of this. I fragrances and beautiful landscapes on him. Amo.




Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment