AHAHAHAHAH!!
apologize if I'm going to post the start times laughing like a hyena on his birthday, but this newspaper is really hilarious! I'm talking to DiPiù as usual, the news organization that has always been careful that the IQ of his players does not exceed that of a peanut praline.
analyze today the now mythical corner of the recipes, with his photomontages and made more and more trash and dog shit.
see illustration below Tiberio Timperi smiling, while before him the welcome dinner plates microscopic Sleepy, Grumpy and Gongolo.
And behind the showman, a surprise! You will not believe but have assembled the image of the same cuisine Fabio Testi and Michael Reale! Shameless! Essentially 'kitchen is a seaport, there is more coming and going in Via Condotti.
And as always we are offered a recipe for mental shelled "Breaded slices!
but I can afford to move a note, editors of DiPiù? I tried to follow your recipe, I have flour, dipped in egg, but then I have explained what a frying pan, so I'm left with the raw slices fried in hand to beat his ears screaming, until came a social worker, I penned.
The next time you need to be more precise in explaining such elaborate dishes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment