Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cat Ate Ballon Ribbon

Guess who's on the cover? A couple on the verge of probability

Arièccoci here, MaCheScialbore faithful readers, to admire the splendor of the new cover of the newspaper DiPiù (which, remember, is only ... oops, I meant "costs" only 1 euro. .. slip ...).
Who we are pleased to find? For the fourth time the large face of Manuela Villa, we continue with impunity to sfracassare the Maronites, countering the well established fact that Claudio Villa is his father, saying, "No controversy." I agree: Stop it.
And I know, but when we only want ce vo. You can not trim the readers the same cover four times in two months, there is a limit to everything and I become easily irritated.
On the left, Annalisa Minetti proclaims: "With the delivery risk what little sight I have left."
What is a mother who says nothing to his children not accused.
joking eh. No, because I was pointed out that sometimes I went a bit 'on heavy, so I apologize publicly and promise that from now on will try to contain and use a softer tone.
Yes, I will, now begins my promise. Below are

Fabrizio Frizzi announcing: "I have suffered from the fissures.
ends now my promise.
BUT HOW DO I?! To put such a title on the cover?!
I understand the suffering of the poor showman, but beat the problems of his rectum on the front page so alarmed us considerably.
Good thing then in the newspaper photos show him as happy toast ... we reassured ...
Then I join in the toast that morning proclaiming officially no longer constipated!
In fact, I will tell you more: I trots to the whistle.
Maybe I do not deserve a cover ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment