Bonjour MaCheScialbore Friends, Today I invite you to read the sensational headline that our beloved newspaper DiPiù devotes two stars of the small screen, Trevisan (forbidden dreams in the afternoon for all of us teenagers of the 90s) and Nicola Canon (... and who cazz'è? !):
" not decided but in 2008 we put together .
But what does it mean?
That is, journalistically speaking, what the hell relevance and reliability can have a title like that? If I were to write "It is not decided, but in 2008 a meteor might fall on the ground and make the fish soup with the Atlantic Ocean", my readers would feel at least taken the piss or not?
mean here we have a couple PROBABLE. In a newspaper unlikely, of course.
Moreover there is a whole in both and likely future boyfriends with many photos posing on sofas and other furnishings. Now, for the steps that Trevor is unquestionably bona like bread, but please do not tell the lie that 'I'm Canon is a sex symbol because it seems to ET Phone Home has the same charisma of my radiator when bleed water.
(click to enlarge)
final note: on the same cover, Massimo Giletti are presented to us by his twin brothers.
Now. If I introduce you to my family I do not think you care a ceppone, so I do not see what should beat the brothers Giletti in a national newspaper. Even more so if the two have a similarity with the embarrassing father of American Pie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment