... I know you think that if I had ...
Sometimes a lot of things occur like a bolt from the blue, maybe they are there for a reason, perhaps by chance, perhaps because we have wanted us. I believe that if something happens to us, the promotion of its own motion sickness, it's because we want it. Not many though, but many. And Now for Something
happened, I think because I wanted to.
But something else happened to me regardless, simply because they wanted two other people. And who cares if someone is suffering: the man is selfish by nature, homo homini lupus, mors your life mea ...
But I think sometimes it is not necessary to be so selfish, maybe you'd better be a bit 'has a little' no.
Often Automatic message is triggered, but voluntarily, horrible human mechanism: I would like one thing but do not ask, otherwise I think the other thinks I'm just me, so I keep it inside me, but come on. .. maybe I can get it anyway, I can say it without thinking of the other, the other was hurt, and I think "but I was sure that if asked he would have thought that gliel'avessi ..."
easy, too easy, not to mention the "very easy" that is established within the interpersonal dynamics of individuals!
I know that sometimes it is better to speak ... and if you want to be selfish enough to be one if the other disagreed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment