From Old City to St. John's a bear!
[Gubbio ... and I went back and forth to Via S. Michele, when we realized that a huge white bear was wandering around the ward. The bear was well educated and it was not bad, but ... ... I remember loving Mimi, pimp ...
Exchange
scene the day after that bear was still there! But who's going? and we wondered ... so we did bring him to his house.
The house was in St. John, but the glass tower block where he lived within the houses was similissimo Valencia, near the city of arts and sciences.
scene change
entered apartment, and opened the door we found the body of master of the bear. He was old, tanned, dressed in overalls and sitting on the couch, his face was covered with flies, because it was already dead for three days! I do not want to see the corpse, then I covered my eyes, but Gubbio tried to clean up the face of the old.
Exchange
scene began to take a trip to the house, and I noticed that the plan of the house was equal to that of grandmother and grandfather Bruno AnnaMaria, but slightly bigger!
All the rooms were packed with ancient objects, neglected, full of dust, and I was afraid, very afraid.
terrified me that those things could be there for at least five - sixty years ...
One of the rooms, what was supposed to correspond to the room of my aunt (my grandparents in the apartment), was in a lot of sewing machines and fabric, so he was a tailor!
Exchange
scene picked up the phone and called 118, telling them that the old man died, they would arrive a little later.
And the polar bear? Well, we would have taken us! ...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment