Sunday, August 3, 2008

Congratulations Messages Wedding

Bisexuality in the life and works of Dostoevsky


Echoing Freud's thinking, as well as patricide, there is another source that contributes to a sense of guilt: bisexuality. This provision takes over when the child reacts to the threat of his manhood, represented dall'evirazione, putting in place of the mother and taking her role as love object in the eyes of his father. "A provision markedly bisexual becomes an element that enables or enhances the neurosis" (Freud, 1927, pag.528). Freud suggests this predisposition in the case of Dostoevsky's view of the importance of male friendships in his life and the sweetness of his behavior toward rivals in love.
You might want to consider in this respect a striking example of this provision in its tale Heart weak, where the protagonist gets his head Vasya Šumakov Julian Mastakovič Here is a place and also promoted the belief that everything comes from the generosity of his head. But the feeling of gratitude in Vasya slowly turns into an attitude of servility, and when Vasya not have time to deliver the work, his sense of guilt is so great that it leads to folly.
Vasya and Arkady Nefedevič live in the same apartment, and there Dostoevsky describes them as very close friends, sharing life experiences with its emotions. What is striking is the sweetness of the attitude that these two characters together: "'Ah, Arkasa! Hi Dove! Well brother, you do not know what I'm about to tell you! "" I just do not I know, come here, come closer. "Vasya, as if waiting for another, rushed, not suspecting any evil intention on the part of Arkady Ivanovich. But they grabbed him with great dexterity to his arms, turned it over, knocking him under her, and began to 'choke' her poor victim, which seemed to give him an immense pleasure. " [1]
" "Well, I are engaged. " Arkady Ivanovich, without uttering the least word of greeting, Vasija silently raised his arms like a baby, although Vasya was by no means small, but whose height is pretty high, although slim, and began to drag very naturally from one corner of the room, pretending to cradle. "(ibid., p. 185).
"" I did not tell you I've never said before, Arkady Arkady ...! Your friendship makes me so happy, without you I would not be in the world - no, no, do not say anything, Arkasa! Give me your hand because the string, let it ... thank you! "Arkady Ivanovich wanted to immediately jump to the neck of Vasija, [...]." (Ibid., p. 198).
[1] Dostoevsky (1848), weak heart, in stories, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore, Milan, 1991, pag.189.

0 comments:

Post a Comment