describe with 5 photos is not easy, but what I have asked is not whether this description is sufficient (because would not be infinite with photos), but if the interpretations that will inevitably be made by those who read this meme, do not alter the meaning I attributed to the words that I used to describe me.
is my very strong and stubborn that I had as a child, whenever I accompanied my mother demanded a Krentebol the supermarket, and there were ways to get me to refuse ... I stopped in the middle of the supermarket after breaking the balls for quite a bit, 'and I screamed very loudly, "Kreeenteboooool!" I was not afraid of anyone. I already knew as a child how to get what I wanted.
It 's also a reminder of my early childhood in Holland.
Even now I enjoy tremendously.
chocolate (liquid, solid, white, black, sweet, bitter, hot, cold) is one of the most beautiful inventions that have ever been made!
Like always.
I really like the atmosphere, I always wanted to be like Sissi ... eh eh .. maybe I was born in the wrong century!
I saw this picture for the first time when I was in eighth grade, was the first of the shows that I went to see with the class, I am stuck, I tried a lot of indescribable sensations, my eyes are now shiny, I want to cry, I had reflected.
's me, alone in a room where there is no light, sad, sad, angry and disappointed, strong and combative behavior often sensitive in my cold, with a book that I will always have with me, with the courage to manage the cross, to get away from me, putting my mind on top of any content, look for a day to be myself.
Reading for me is something sublime, allows me to become estranged from the reality in which I live, what I have to stop for a moment and come back richer, better educated, more strong in my mind, closer to the understanding of myself.
It 's only through books that we can live many lives.
addition to Ro do not know any blogger, who stopped to read this meme and willing to prove it, come forward! Tell who you are with 5 photos!
Lauch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment