Friday, June 19, 2009

How Do I Use Tileboards For Showers

final rating of a cat

[... I was with Nik, Bedo and cry. All four were about to leave, when Nik told us he had to go and get alcohol and drugs. We spent € 50 per person including beer and drugs ... I believe I was not so much because I knew that I would not have eaten any of that, except beers. Change

scene told me that suddenly had to leave for Russia and that they went with the car of someone who gave him a ride, then we started to organize all your bags, though I'd be playing.
I pulled my towel on the ground that was full of moths, giant caterpillars, spiders and other insects squashed giant half-dead.
Scene change
Someone told me that he had to write words with Q, and those with CQ than with C. Change

scene I was finally supported my philosophy exam, the judge was a black cat that ran away suddenly.
The teacher asked me to speak of the primacy of practical reason of Fichte, but I quotes the highest good of Kant, as well as the three principles of God, immortality of the soul and freedom. And at some
told her that despite everything we are all homo homini lupus. Change

scene I went to ask Martin if you were paying the dog who had to judge, but told me it was busy, so I took my red cat Mimi. I put it in place of the judge and continued talking. Mimi about thirty seconds after he fell asleep, and the teachers told me that if the cats are sleeping better listen ...]

[... I found myself with my mother and my ex in a shop of children, and my mother was pregnant again, had not yet said but everyone knew it! I took one beautiful fish-shaped frame within which he could put his picture along with the new baby (was a little girl, small and blonde!). My ex
wandered in search of a robe for his cousin ...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment