Friday, June 5, 2009

Jcpenney Biloxi Hair Salon Prices

Last 2

[... The cramps were getting stronger, but I knew that my gut was behaving like that. It was a habit, but now sad lasting habit. We did not even notice it, so that kept going around the city.
scene change
cramps stopped, almost. But I started to bleed from the vagina ... like menstruation, I have rarely had that course had begun. I knew that was not my period, I knew it was nothing. The uterus was sore, stinging and I felt a void in the deadly underbelly.
Exchange
I wandered into the car scene with my parents, who did not want to take me to their head in osepedale because my pains were immagginari, so I went to see this blood flowing from my legs. It was just a really nice show, especially because I did not have the emotional strength to control the tears.
The blood came out and out ... and did not stop.
scene change
continue to run in the car, round, without a goal, the goal was not to take me to hospital ...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment