Everything bleeds bleeds
convince my mom that was cut (with a kitchen knife), the left thumb of the hand, foot and big toe snistro the left breast.
She cut these three parts of the body, although no body parts began to feel sick, I lost too much blood and suffering also from within. Incorporated the shreds of my body and tried to hang him: with kitchen towels and glue.
scene change
I decided to rush to the hospital because I was really bad (I went to the hospital ... just because the child is actually really close to my house) and doctors of the hospital (they were one man and one woman) band and all they saw me coming bloody ...
explained to them that I had convinced my mom to cut those parts of the body, but they did not believe it and thought I was part of a satanic cult super secret and I was going to be immortalized.
scene change
now riattaccatti the shreds to the body were becoming gangrenous, were yellowing and beginning to lose all life.
scene change
My mom told me that until I riattaccatto those parts would not be adequately match for the holiday in the mountains.
0 comments:
Post a Comment