Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pokemon Battle Revolution Besplatno Skidanje

New dreams with one subject

I went to the hospital to visit my ex ... was very bad ... and I went with my dear friend. In front of my ex started talking about the blond with which I am currently attending ... and him as if nothing had a bit 'listened, a bit' was another. Suddenly I found myself with
Bedo around the city, and an immigrant Muslim asked me 50 €, I gave it to him ... then he stole my bag telling me that he would never come back if I had not given those 50 €.
the sun was rising, Bedo and I were in the same place as before, and we saw the Mecca, when people started to get on the ground to pray ... so did my friend and I asked why since it was not Muslim. I did too. After the prayer
arrivammmo university and there were all students ersamus, including a large number of Dutch. There I met the blond
me babbling something about the two of us, but especially about my ex knows that too!
Me and my ex we looked at and we knew wanted to get back together. Cheerful and happy, joking together for a period that I and we had attended the fair.



I was pregnant, but not my ex, nor any other man, pregnant and all. The girl was born Aug. 15! I was back with the coriera a place full of gypsies (a fact I spoke in English making me see five Eruo burned) ...
coriera picked too soon entered into five euro from the ground!
There I was with my grandmother and my classmate who has abused a child and the way we met another friend of mine who was a child was violently beaten by his father!
arrived in Trieste ... was August 17th (my birthday), x walking the city, without the child, and I saw my ex that does not even stop to greet me. I walked over, I passed the church of Ross Street and saw a coffin with a funeral car! My ex followed me down the street, coming back, scrutinizing, but always in the shadow: none of them spoke and greeted each other. And that silence was destroying both.



I had to attend a race by race, but I had stolen the car in which were the trainers for racing. I tried desperately to ... Meanwhile
was my former who had dyed his hair blond (he is morissimo! and it sounds like a blond joke !!!)... I told them it was because both dyed their hair now everyone did what they wanted and were in many tingerseli ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment